Proposed quadratic decay light for threejs
Currently threejs only supports linear or constant decay for point and spot lights.
Here we compare the proposed implementation for quadratic decay.
- Output gamma has to be activated for quadratic decay.
- Output gamma is deactivated for linear decay.
- Main Distance: distance at which the intensity is 1.0 (maximum without saturation)
- Linear Fade: only for linear decay, sets how far away from the main distance the light fades out completely.
- Type of Light: spot or point, as defined in threejs.
- Light Exponent and Light Angle: only applicable to spot lights.